Date: 01st March, 2023
Green Vineyards is an action aimed at contributing to identifying the environmental competences required by wine sector workers to ensure a positive ecological footprint of the activities carried out in this primary sector industry.
This guide contains a dedicated competence framework while it identifies and collects best matching practices from all over Europe, after having consulted with sector main stakeholders (Annex 1).
- Joaquin Alonso, Alicia Fernández, Daniel Burgos – Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR)
- Carine Herbin – Institut Francais de la Vigne et du Vin (IFV)
- Alessandra Antognelli, Laura Rondoni, Fabio Maria Santucci – Centro per lo Sviluppo Agricolo e Rurale (CESAR)
- Angelina Taneva-Veshoska, Ana Tomik – Institute for Research in Environment, Civil Engineering and Energy (IECE)
- Trinidad Márquez, Julia Delgado – Federación Española del Vino (FEV)
- Andreas Ziermann, Kerstin Fröhle – Lake Constanza Foundation (LCF)